Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (6 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Which is absolutely insane.

The guy is a fraud, a crook, a rapist, a misogynist, racist and a liar.

It's unbelievable that he gains so much traction.

I really wish there was a decent candidate to go up against him, because they would surely wipe the floor with him.

What a horrible person he truly is.
I don’t think it’s a case of him gaining votes Otis. From what I’ve read Biden is losing votes with the younger generation over Israel/Gaza. No indication that the votes are going to Trump, just Biden is losing young voters.

Otis

I don’t think it’s a case of him gaining votes Otis. From what I’ve read Biden is losing votes with the younger generation over Israel/Gaza. No indication that the votes are going to Trump, just Biden is losing young voters.
Okay. That makes sense.

Surely Trump's stance is the same though isn't it?

skybluetony176

Okay. That makes sense.

Surely Trump's stance is the same though isn't it?
Hard to say. The difference is I guess Trump has a loyalty base based on empty rhetoric, the people who are going to vote for him are going to vote for him. The votes Biden needs are from voters capable of independent thinking based on the evidence of their own eyes rather than just toe the line regardless of the evidence of their own eyes. Don’t think this is a case of swapping votes, more a case of can’t vote Trump but can’t vote for Biden either based on his Israel/Gaza stance.

Users who are viewing this thread