Mason-Clark (5 Viewers)

skybluegod

McNair is one hell of an option. Why don't you rate him ?

He's a good player, I haven't said I don't rate him. But he's had an injury hit year, and since Carrick came in he's not actually been first choice. He will expect a big wage, and he's not what will take the club forward for me. I think experience is needed but not sure the cost compared to benefit is worth it.

Hincha

McNair had the measure of Gyok in the semi... until he got booked fouling him just before half time. Second half Gyok ran him ragged.

Frees like Browne (POTY at a rival & they want to keep) and McCallum (young, we already know what he's like & they want to keep) make a lot more sense than a guy who has spent half the season out injured and is being released by a rival.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

McNair had the measure of Gyok in the semi... until he got booked fouling him just before half time. Second half Gyok ran him ragged.

Frees like Browne (POTY at a rival & they want to keep) and McCallum (young, we already know what he's like & they want to keep) make a lot more sense than a guy who has spent half the season out injured and is being released by a rival.

how on earth is Sam McCAllum still only 23?!

David O'Day

Did you watch that first half at Birmingham?
He was shockingly bad, and got dragged at half time.

Granted, he needs a pre-season and time to settle in and get up to speed, but it's easy to look good when playing against poor teams like Sheffield Wednesday, or coming off the bench against tiring opponents.

He has a good shot on him, and he can pick a pass, but can he cope with the pace and physicality of the championship? For me, I will wait to judge him, hopefully he'll look good when we start the new season.
one game when mate, have you not learned by now?

TomRad85

I forget people forget how young he was when he played for us. He was an outstanding prospect at that time. Would be great if we really could get him back.
I think its what makes it such an attractive signing. Take out the fact he played for us, he's got an incredible amount of experience for his age and at 23 still has time to improve further.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread