EFL League 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

League 1 related.. this is just one post in particular that actually made me laugh out loud but every other post by these lunatics is actually pretty similar. Blues fans are genuinely mental. Screenshot_20240505_222159_X.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Bit shit, wonder when it'll be played with the quick turnaround. Second leg is on Thursday.

Brighton Sky Blue

Crawley 3 MK Dons 0 - MK Dons, competing in the play-offs for the sixth time, have never reached a final and will need to pull off a brilliant comeback if they are to avoid missing out again. Lovely stuff.
Sheff Weds managed it last year so who knows. Hopefully Oxford can see off Peterborough tonight then beat Bolton in the final. Certainly the weakest of the L1 playoff contenders and if we have our eyes on any other Peterborough players it’d help for them to stay down.

CrawleySkyBlue

Fun game last night - pleased to see Crawley win. Hopefully another trip to Wembley for me.

The Addai performance was fun too - MK Dons clearly had a tactic to not close him down (to stop Crawley from playing the ball through midfield), hence he was able to travel with the ball up the pitch resulting in the rather bizarre touch map for the first half.

Play up Crawley.

TomRad85

It’s that Harrison Burrows everyone’s tugging over as the potential first refusal. Both of these teams get slaughtered at this level
If we get McCallum it's probably off the cards. Aside from that I'm pretty sure the first refusal is on Kyprianou.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mr Panda

Got to feel for Peterborough fans - the Championship and Premier League vultures will be all over their team

I'd be happy with a few of them

ProfessorbyGrace

Saw a bit of the Bolton vs Barnsley 2nd leg, and Cosgrove for Barnsley looks a decent young striker. Good anticipation and movement for both of his goals. 👍🏻

wingy

It's a good job we got Oxford/ Maidstone in the cup, I wouldn't have fancied these!
Just make sure you have enough left for Wembley!

Brighton Sky Blue

Was it a couple of their player's we were interested in?
That manager of theirs has got them purring, philosophy! I want them to be offended if they haven't got possession of the ball!
Interesting to hear of their striker who had a really high xG but relatively few goals and the work done to address that. Perhaps not a case of ‘well he’ll reach his xG eventually’ but genuinely needing to improve finishing

ProfessorbyGrace

We’d be fools not to raid Peterborough - their owner can’t be as stoically resolute with bargaining now that they’re not being promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread