Championship thread 23/24 (21 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I think Leeds will win the second leg. Like Clint says it was similar to our first leg last season, but it didn't feel like Norwich really went for it themselves.

Wagner is very negative, is he and Norwich really wanted in the Premier League again?

clint van damme

I think Leeds will win the second leg. Like Clint says it was similar to our first leg last season, but it didn't feel like Norwich really went for it themselves.

Wagner is very negative, is he and Norwich really wanted in the Premier League again?

Think you're right, Norwich not been great away from home recently aside from a decent win at Preston.

TomRad85

Definitely.

Norwich & West Brom face difficult summers if they don't go up with parachute payments ending.

Want to face more teams on a level playing field.
Hopefully Diangana finally fucks off from West Brom so he can stop scoring against us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shepardo01

Mother in laws birthday - day at theirs with 8 Albion fans... (Of course they aren't at the game!)
Wish me luck.... Unfortunately they've started well!!.....

no_loyalty

Starting to think playoff 1st legs are completely pointless. It’s fair to have one game home and away but the 1st is so cagey you don’t see the real teams until the 2nd leg, same as ours was last year.
I like the format they use for the National league playoffs, albeit there are more teams who qualify.

SkyblueTexan

Some great goalkeeping on show. Collins would surely have had a few howlers if we’d made the playoffs.

TomRad85

Southampton and West Brom are both, for different reasons, an extremely dull watch.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LastChance

The higher placed teams play the second leg at home so they get the advantage if the games go to extra-time and penalties.
Got to fancy Leeds for the final, the other tie is too close to call, I reckon

messiahrobins

So frustrating - we turn up against any of these four and play like we did against Leicester and wolves and we do them.
But we wouldnt have had as so much pressure and our defence was too leaky and we would have been done 1-0 most likely v Leeds.
Fact is Leeds and Southampton are better than us Norwich and West Brom, and one of those clubs will have massively fucked up this season whoever doesnt go back up.

Users who are viewing this thread